Monday, September 6, 2010

Blog 3

Part 1: Icons

I'm going to include Richie Valens and my mom in my artist statement. My events are going to be the events that took place in 9th grade about my writing.

The ideas I chose were how Richie Valens had the support of his mother to make him keep going and not giving up and my development of how my love of writing came to be. These ideas represent how one can go far by believing in ones self and having as a little as one person encourage you. For me I believe that Richie and I share the same connection of having our moms be their for us but not just our moms but also the determination we have to get there.

Part 2: Resources

Post an annotated list of resources that you are using to create your artist statement. For each resource, post as much of the following as you can:

http://www.ritchievalens.com/
My tragedy story from 9th grade (includes drafts)



These resources are useful to me because the first one which is Richie Valens website helps me understand his history so I can talk about how he influenced me and my tragedy story from 9th grade is what I'm mostly talking about in my artist statement because after doing this project it helped me get in track again with writing and inspired me to do more better.

No comments:

Post a Comment