Thursday, October 14, 2010

Blog 12 internship



For internship I would like to work in office with one laptop and I want to be able to work both indoor and outdoors. I would want to work with little kids and help them with their homework /or class work. A office where I can tutor a group of kids and in a office and also being able to go outside and play games or do a cool project.


My skills would consist of being patient with kids and and communicating well with them. I would like to learn how to teach and maybe gain some computer skills. I would like to share my knowledge and lern how to be a teacher.




Idea #3 should be the types of things you'd like to learn at internship. Would you like to learn how the business really works? Do you want to know how to bake a gourmet cake? Do you want to find out how movies are made? Describe the big ideas that you want to learn about while you are on the job. Post a cool picture that represents at least one of these big ideas.

I would like to learn how hard it is is to be doing things that teachers do, I'm used to always being the student so it would be nice to see how it is the other way around. I would like to learn how to be organized and plan projects and stuff because teachers are very organized and always plan things in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment