Friday, December 3, 2010

blog 19

1. What are you most proud of in your Life: The Book writing? Try to describe this is detail!
I'm proud of the government verses parents controversies I found, I felt like this section of my article was not only infromative but interesting to read as well.

2. What are some changes or new ideas that you have developed in your writing through the course of this semester?
I learned new writing tips that I can use in other writing assignments and I did a better job with my introduction and conclusion.

3. If you had a little more time to work on your writing for LifE: The Book, what would you do differently? What would you change about your writing?
I would probably make it flow a little better it was hard getting it just right, I know there were some parts when I went to what HPV was and then I jumped to why you should get the vaccine early.

4. How has the additional element of publication in a book affected the way you approach writing?
It made me write it more professionally so when people read my story they will learn something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment