Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Blog 4

A personal honors history:

1. What did you gain from your experiences as an honors student in the first semester (please consider novels, leadership opportunities, writing, history, projects, etc.)?
I gained a lot more information on history such as in depth health care and reading old literature that I would probably never read such as The Scarlet letter and Beloved. They were both good books where I learned about history and issues that are faced even today. I also feel like I'm more of a better reader we had deadlines and so I developed more vocabulary words I didn't know before which will be useful on the SAT.

2. Discuss what you might have done differently if you could do this past semester of honors over again.
I probably would ask for help there were some blogs that I had trouble doing but I didn't ask for help so I did it by myself and I feel like they weren't as good as the could have been if I did ask for help.
3. Discuss your goals for honors in the second semester.
I don't know if I'm going to take it next semester, but if I do then it would be to pay more attention in class, so I can complete the honors assignment at ease.
4. If you could choose any specific parts of literature and.or history for our honors work next semester, what would you pick and why?
I want to focus on something other an US history if possible because I already learned it last year and learning it this year is boring and I want to learn about other countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment