Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Blog 5

Write out three "pitches" for three different Ampersand articles that you might write for this year's publication.

1. I can write about how one of the teachers encouraged me into giving me a more brighter perspective of becoming a teacher. I really want to focus on this more in depth because she told me that I have good qualities that a teacher needs. We talked for a long time and she told me about how she helped create the eco lab in the school so she has been around a lot and I told her about the previous books we made in class and about ampersand.

2. Being more independent rather than constantly asking my mentor for help. A lot of times I took initative and I started my work before waiting for my instructor and I did what I thought was needed.

3. My experience at the teacher's lounge. I want to talk about how some of the teacers were neagtive and bitter about their jobs/

No comments:

Post a Comment